Friday, March 18, 2011

It's My Birthday Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone,  I hope you all enjoyed your week. 

I'm so sorry that this is posted late.  If most of you follow my blog, you know that my friends' father passed away a few days ago.  I've been spending time with him most of the week and I also had to help my dad cater a luncheon yesterday so I've done nothing in regards to crafting or blogging except for the blog hop.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your sweet comments during the It's My Birthday Blog Hop, it's makes me smile when I get to inspire people.  Welcome new friends, I try to post as often as I can.  On to the winner......

The winner is.....
Scrappin' Sista said
Your card is so sweet. I love the banner. TFS and the inspiration. Scrappy hugs my friend!
Christel (Scrappin' Sista)

Congrats Christel, I have sent you an email.

I also wanted to let everyone that tomorrow there will be a new challenge over at GAB Challenge Blog.  This week it's a birthday theme and I have a cute project in store for you.

Have a great night!

No comments: